How do I connect my Verifone commander to my computer?
- Step 1: Plug in the Ethernet adapter to any available USB port on your Back Office computer and install the drivers.
- Step 2: Plug one end of the Ethernet Cat5 cable into the Ethernet adapter [?]
- Step 3: Locate your Verifone V950 box at your store (Note: this is usually located in the same area as the Sapphire System.)
What is Ruby commander?
Commander. The complete solution for Ruby command-line executables. Commander bridges the gap between other terminal related libraries you know and love (OptionParser, HighLine), while providing many new features, and an elegant API.
What is Ruby 2?
Ruby2 is an industry leading all-touch POS workstation. It supports customizable layout configurations and advanced in-store marketing. Store management is centralized and efficient.
What is Verifone commander?
The Verifone Commander Site Controller POS System is a single software platform for your convenience store operation. The complete solution offers store owners a versatile site management solution providing faster payment acceptance, fueling operations and back office store control.
How much does a ruby 2 cost?
Ruby 2 POS Cost Ruby 2 Single-Station POS Console: $3,400-$4,000. Verifone Commander Ruby 2 Single Terminal POS System: Around $11,500. Verifone Commander Ruby 2 Dual Terminal POS System: Around $16,000.
What is a ruby system?
The Ruby system method is the simplest way to run an external command. It looks like this: system(“ls”) Notice that system will print the command output as it happens. Also system will make your Ruby program wait until the command is done.
How do you reset a Verifone Ruby 2?
The safest way to reboot a Ruby is by going into Maintenance and selecting function 29. This is like telling your home computer to shut down and restart. This is the least likely way to damage the file system on your Ruby. 2.
What is commander site controller?
Commander Site Controller from Verifone offers convenience store owners a versatile site management solution providing increased speed in payment acceptance, fueling operations, and back-office store control. Commander is certified across all dispenser types, payment networks, and oil brands.
What is the best POS software?
The 9 Best POS Systems
- Lightspeed – Best all-around POS.
- TouchBistro – Best for restaurants and food service.
- Square – Best for selling in-person and online.
- Shopify – Best for ecommerce.
- PayCafe – Best for advanced reporting.
- Helcim – Best for lowering transaction costs.
- Revel – Best for multi-location businesses.
How do I run a terminal in Ruby?
- Open a script in the editor and press ⌃⇧R / Ctrl+Shift+F10.
- Right-click a script in the editor or Project view and select Run ‘script’ from the context menu.
- Press Ctrl twice to invoke the Run Anything popup and execute the ruby script. rb command.
How much does a Ruby 2 cost?
How do I reboot my Verifone?
Power cycle the device:
- Remove battery from the back and then replace.
- Press and hold the green Enter key to restart the terminal.
How many POS terminals does a commander support?
Compatible with all oil brands, the Commander Site Controller supports up to 64 fueling stations with the fastest processing times in the industry.
How do I connect my Verifone to PoS?
How to Set Up Verifone Card Reader in PoS
- Slide off the bottom cover on the reader.
- Plug connector cable into the port and slide cover back on.
- Plug power adapter into connector cable and into a power outlet.
- Wait for it to boot, which may take several minutes.
How do I use Verifone terminal?
Run a Sale
- Press ‘F2’ for ‘Sale’.
- Enter the total sale amount and push the green enter button.
- Press ‘F1’ to confirm the sale total.
- Swipe a magnetic strip card, insert an EMV chip card, or hold an NFC card/device near the terminal.
- Press the green button to dismiss the ‘Return Terminal to Clerk’ screen.