Why is my GPS tracker not working?
Accuracy problems are usually caused weak GPS signal, in most cases it happens because GPS antenna is not able to establish good signal. Weak signal can be related to not properly positioned antenna, surrounding which blocks signal (tall buildings, tunnels, garage, underground parking lot) or low quality device.
Why does my GPS tracker keep going offline?
Normally, if the GPS tracker loses power or runs out of battery, it will also trigger an offline alarm. If it is a wired GPS tracker, check whether the line is loose or the line is installed incorrectly. In this case, it is best to re-install according to the instructions or hand over to a professional.
Why is my Tkstar offline?
Why does the device shows “offline” on platform? 1). Check if there is Cut off alarm or Remove Alarm and Low Power Alarm on APP, because device will show offline if it has been disconnected. Reinstall or Recharge for the device to make it online is ok.
How do I check if my GPS is working?
If the code in question does not work, try code *#0*# or code #7378423#**. After you have managed to enter the Android secret menu, select the item Sensor test/Service test/phone info (depends on the terminal you have) and, in the screen that opens, press on the item corresponding to the GPS test (e.g. GPS).
How do you update a GPS tracker?
To update the tracker,
- Ensure it is charged, then bring your tracker close to your phone.
- Open the Invoxia GPS App.
- Select your tracker from the list at the bottom of the screen. You may notice a small red badge on the icon. Once you click on it, you’ll be prompted to update its firmware.
How do I reset my car GPS?
Press and hold the Menu key, the rotary knob, and the button that sits at the upper right of the rotary knob. Push forward and then hold in place the Nav/Map and Radio buttons while pushing down the rotary knob for about a second. Hold the volume button down for 10 seconds.
Does car tracker expire?
As for the wireless GPS tracker, its service life is more clear. When many manufacturers are doing wireless GPS trackers, they actually combine the needs of the industry, and the average service life is three years. Therefore, in normal use, the user usually uses it for 3 years.
How do I enable GPS on Tkstar?
Search “TKSTAR GPS” in the Apple App Store/Google Play Store or Scan the QR Code to install the applications on your cell phone. Click the icon “TKSTAR GPS” on desktop and then login the ID and the password of the device (the default password is 123456).
How do I setup a GPS tracking server?
How to configure GPS tracker?
- Buy SIM card with internet plan.
- Remove SIM card’s PIN code. Click here to see how to do it on: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile.
- Insert SIM card in to the GPS Tracker.
- Configure your GPS Tracker to send data to GPSWOX.COM servers.
- Your GPS Tracker is ready to send data !
How do I reset my GPS?
You can reset your GPS on your Android phone by following the steps below:
- Open Chrome.
- Tap on Settings (the 3 vertical dots on the top right)
- Tap on Site Settings.
- Make sure that settings for Location is set to “Ask First”
- Tap on Location.
- Tap on All Sites.
- Scroll down to ServeManager.
- Tap on Clear and Reset.
How do I fix the GPS on my car?
Make sure the GPS unit has power.
- Turn the vehicle key to ACC or IGNITION position.
- Connect the power cable to the GPS navigation unit if it is a stand-alone unit.
- Check the fuses in the fuse panel. It’s normally on the driver-side of your car.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged if it has a battery.
How do I find my tracker ID?
Where can I find the tracker ID?
- Sign in to the app on your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Select the desired pet/tracker using the drop-down arrow at the top of the screen.
- Tap Profile > Tracker.
- You will now see the tracker ID, made up of eight letters, displayed to you in the middle of the screen.
How do you troubleshoot a GPS antenna?
Troubleshooting Time Server GPS and GNSS Installations
- Check time servers GNSS signal status information.
- Ensure antenna is located with good view of the sky.
- Locate the antenna away from metal structures.
- Check cable type and length is within specified limits.
- Inspect all cables for crushing and other damage.
Why is there no GPS signal?
If your Android terminal is constantly losing GPS signal, first update your navigation app and Android OS version. Then remove your SIM card and case. Additionally, enable high accuracy GPS mode, and ensure your navigation app has unrestricted access to data. If the issue persists, use an alternative navigation app.
What happens if tracker can’t find your car?
If we are unable to locate or recover the vehicle, the agreement will end in the month after the month in which the vehicle was stolen or hijacked.
How does Tkstar GPS tracker work?
Receive low battery, speeding and start moving alerts about the tracker’s movements via App notification or SMS. 180 days history reports on speed, time stamps + map routes. | Overspeed Alarm. When the vehicle is out of the set speed, the gps tracker will send the overspeed alarm message to the phone.
Does GPS tracker require Internet?
You can always use GPS on your mobile device regardless of an internet or cellular connection. As long as you have a charged smartphone with you, you can find your way around remote areas and foreign landscapes. GPS tracking on your phone works just as well without internet connectivity or cellular service.
How do you use a track server?
Simply type in the field the login for your account. The login corresponds to the 6 digits ID of your tracker or the name you chose for your account. If you have a password on your account, you will need to enter this one to access your device(s).
What SIM card do I need for a GPS tracker?
For this, it usually uses the mobile network, which requires a go SIM card. In summary, not every GPS tracker device needs a SIM card, but every GPS tracker that sends data to a smartphone via the cellular network does.
What SIM do I need for a GPS tracker?
With GPS navigation systems, GPS location info is displayed on the same device on it was recorded. In other words, no need for a SIM card. Satellite trackers such as Spot use GPS to determine location, but then send that data over the Globalstar satellite network rather than cellular networks.
How do I know if my GPS module is working?
Getting Started: How to Check if GPS Module is Working
- Connect the antenna to the GPS unit.
- Solder header pins as needed to the GPS module.
- Connect the USB-TTL cable to your computer.
- Connect the power and ground from the cable to the power and ground of your USB module.