Does Obagi bleach your skin?
This medication is for use on the skin only. If it is used incorrectly, unwanted skin lightening may occur. Avoid getting this product in your eyes or on the inside of your nose or mouth. If you do get this medication in those areas, flush with plenty of water.
Which Obagi product has hydroquinone?
Sunfader SPF15 contains 4% hydroquinone which helps to minimize uneven skin tone and brown spots. Prescription required. Contact your healthcare provider to purchase, or find a nearby physician who offers this product.
Does Obagi still have hydroquinone?
The Obagi Clear FX has alpha arbutin. It no longer has hydroquinone.
How can I lighten my skin without using hydroquinone?
Alternatives to hydroquinone
- Acids: Kojic acid, tranexamic acid, and azelaic acid.
- Retinoids: Tretinoin, tazarotene, adapalene.
- Chemical peels: glycolic acid, mandelic acid, trichloroacetic acid.
- Vitamins: Niacinamide, Vitamin C.
- Combining with hydroquinone.
How long does hydroquinone take to lighten skin?
four to eight weeks
On average, it takes four to eight weeks for hydroquinone to produce noticeable skin lightening results, meaning you’ll need to apply it consistently before your melasma-affected skin begins to lighten and match the rest of your face.
Which cream is best for bleaching?
|Skin lightening creams
|Biotique Coconut Brightening Instant Glow Cream
|For instant glow
|Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Serum Cream
|Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme
|L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Anti-Imperfections + Whitening Cream
What is the most powerful skin bleaching cream?
The best hydroquinone over the counter products
- Admire My Skin 2% Hydroquinone Dark Spot Corrector.
- Paula’s Choice Triple-Action Dark Spot Eraser.
- Melloderm Anti-Melasma Hydroquinone 2% Cream.
- Divine Derriere Skin Lightening 2% Hydroquinone Bleaching Cream.
- PCA Skin Pigment Gel.
- Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream.
What happens when I stop using hydroquinone?
What happens when you stop using hydroquinone cream? Hydroquinone may prove beneficial for a maximum of five to six months. Once you stop using it, you may experience irritation on the affected parts of your body. This may lead to inflammation.