What are the 10 most populated state in India?
Top 10 states of India having highest population
- Uttar Pradesh. Population: 199,812,341.
- Maharashtra. Population: 112,374,333.
- Bihar. Population: 104,099,452.
- West Bengal. Population: 91,276,115.
- Andhra Pradesh. Population: 84,580,777.
- Madhya Pradesh. Population: 72,626,809.
- Rajasthan. Population: 68,548,437.
Which is the most populous state in India in 2020?
According to the numbers, Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state and Sikkim is the least populous state in India. With a union of 29 states and 7 union territories, India is the second most populated country in the world, after China.
Who is the poor state of India?
New Delhi, Nov 26: Bihar, Jharkhand and Uttar Pradesh have emerged as the poorest states in India, according to NITI Aayog’s Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI). As per the MPI, 51.91 per cent population of Bihar is poor, thereby becoming the poorest country in the country.
Which state is least popular in India?
Top 10 Least Populated States of India
|2||Daman and Diu||243247|
|3||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||343709|
Which state is smallest population in India?
Sikkim (690,251) is the smallest state and Lakshadweep (73,183) is the smallest union territory in India on the basis of population.
What is the first state of India?
The 1st state of India, Andhra State was created On October 1, 1953. The state comprised the Telugu-speaking districts of Madras State.
Which is unique state in India?
1. Arunachal Pradesh. One of India’s seven Northeastern states, Arunachal Pradesh is perhaps the most mysterious of all.