What prisons are in Pickaway County?
List of Pickaway County Jails & Prisons
- Circleville Juvenile Correctional Facility 640 Island Road Circleville, OH.
- Correctional Reception Center 11271 State Route 762 Orient, OH.
- Pickaway Correctional Institution 11781 State Route 762 Orient, OH.
- Pickaway County Jail 600 Island Road Circleville, OH.
What does sentenced to DRC mean in Ohio?
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
When someone is sentenced to serve time in an Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction (DRC) facility, that person is entitled to jail-time credit for any time spent confined for any reason arising out of the offense for which the inmate was sentenced.
What district is Pickaway County?
Pickaway County, Ohio
|Time zone||UTC−5 (Eastern)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
Can you smoke in Ohio prisons?
It is the policy of the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction (DRC) to promote and maintain a tobacco-free environment on the grounds of any correctional facility and within all facilities and offices of the Department consistent with Ohio Revised Code (ORC) Chapter 3794.
What level is Pickaway Correctional Institution?
Pickaway Correctional Institution
|Wikimedia | © OpenStreetMap|
|Location||11781 OH-762 Orient, Ohio|
What are the levels of Ohio prisons?
- Security Classification for Incarcerated Persons Levels 1-4 (53-CLS-01)
- Outside Worker Approval Process (53-CLS-03)
- Level E Placement (ERH) (53-CLS-04)
- Incarcerated Individual Separations (53-CLS-05)
- Incarcerated Individual Security Classification Level 4 and Protective Control (PC) at OSP (53-CLS-06)
How did Pickaway County get its name?
The name Pickaway is derived from the words Piqua, Pickaweeke, Peckawee or some other variation of the name of a sept of Shawnee that had settled in the Pickaway Plains area of the county. Circleville is the county seat and only city within Pickaway County.
What is the most serious felony in Ohio?
FELONY OF THE FIRST DEGREE First degree felonies, called F-1 violations, are the most serious according to law. They include murder, rape, and kidnapping, among others. An F-1 violation calls for a prison sentence between 3 and 11 years, plus five years of post release control (PRC).