What are some good topics for a report?
Some common research paper topics include abortion, birth control, child abuse, gun control, history, climate change, social media, AI, global warming, health, science, and technology.
How do you choose an investigation topic?
Here are some tips: Choose a topic that you are interested in! The research process is more relevant if you care about your topic….Think of the who, what, when, where and why questions:
- WHY did you choose the topic?
- WHO are the information providers on this topic?
- WHAT are the major questions for this topic?
What is considered a bad topic for research?
Topics With No Available Information You can’t write a research paper about a topic with no data. If you choose something too obscure (like the color of Napoleon’s socks or what Albert Einstein ate for breakfast), you aren’t going to find a lot of detailed information about it.
What is a good research topic for high school students?
Interesting Research Paper Topics for High Schoolers
- Discuss and analyze the impacts of a famous musician on pop music.
- How has pop music evolved over the past decade?
- How has the portrayal of women in music changed in the media over the past decade?
- How does a synthesizer work?
What are some broad topics?
Unless you have a specific idea, begin by selecting a broad topic such as:
- violence in sports.
- identity theft.
- gun control.
- foreign relations.
What is bad research topic?
A bad research question is too abstract and general. Public finance, human resource management, inequality and poverty, e-government, social welfare, or corruption is not specific enough.
What are the topics that need to be avoided?
- Controversial Topics. These are topics that depend greatly on the writer’s opinion, which may tend to be biased or prejudicial.
- Highly Technical Subjects.
- Hard-To-Investigate Subjects.
- Too Broad Subjects.
- Too Narrow Subjects.
- Vague Subjects.
What is an example of topic?
Topic Sentence Examples Note that each example includes both a topic and a controlling idea. Topic Sentence: There are many reasons why pollution in ABC Town is the worst in the world. The topic is “pollution in ABC Town is the worst in the world” and the controlling idea is “many reasons.”
What are the topics should be avoided?
Here’s a list of the most important things to not discuss at your next cocktail party or event.
- Politics. Ask anyone who goes home for the holidays how well talking politics frankly works out for them.
- Religion. Second verse, same as the first.
- Personal Finances.
- Family and relationship issues.