How do I reset my Intel motherboard?
- Reboot your computer.
- Press “F2” continuously until BIOS begins to load.
- Press “F9” to reset the BIOS back to its default values.
- Press “F10” to save and exit BIOS and reboot your system with the default values.
- Turn off and unplug your computer.
How do I reset my CMOS?
Reset Your CMOS by Reseating the CMOS Battery
- Turn off your computer.
- Disconnect your computer from the wall outlet.
- Press the power button multiple times to clear any capacitors.
- Find the CMOS battery on your motherboard.
- Gently remove the CMOS battery.
- Wait a few minutes, then replace the CMOS battery.
How do I reset my Intel BIOS password?
Clearing the password:
- Find the onboard configuration jumper.
- Move the configuration jumper to pins 2-3.
- Plug in the computer to the power source and power on the computer.
- The computer starts the setup program, and the Maintenance menu is displayed.
- Select Clear Passwords and press Enter.
- Select Yes and press Enter.
Is there a reset button on a motherboard?
If you have a newer and fairly high-end motherboard, they often have a dedicated “Clear CMOS” button on either the rear I/O near the USB ports or on the motherboard itself, usually along the edges of the board. To use it, power the system on and then press the reset button.
Will removing motherboard battery reset BIOS?
Not every type of motherboard includes a CMOS battery, which provides a power supply so that motherboards can save BIOS settings. Bear in mind that when you remove and replace the CMOS battery, your BIOS will reset.
How do you hard reset a CPU?
Do not perform a hard reboot regularly.
- Press and hold the power button on the front of the computer for approximately 5 seconds. The computer will shut off. No lights should be near the power button.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Push the power button to turn the computer on again.
What happens when you reset motherboard BIOS?
Clearing the CMOS on your motherboard will reset your BIOS settings to their factory defaults, the settings that the motherboard maker decided were the ones that most people would use. One reason to clear CMOS is to help troubleshoot or solve certain computer problems or hardware compatibility issues.
Can BIOS password be cracked?
For laptop users : Make a note of the code which is displayed. And then, find a BIOS password cracker tool like this site: http://bios-pw.org/ Enter the displayed code, and then the password will be generated in a few minutes.
What is the BIOS for the Intel desktop board DH55PJ?
The BIOS can be used to select between either of the key combinations. Intel Desktop Board DH55PJ Technical Product Specification 34 18.104.22.168 Wake from Serial Port Serial port activity wakes the computer from an ACPI S1 or S3 state. 22.214.171.124 +5 V Standby Power Indicator LED
What are the dimensions of the DH55PJ board?
The outer dimensions are 9.60 inches by 9.60 inches [243.84 millimeters by 243.84 millimeters]. Location of the I/O connectors and mounting holes are in compliance with the ATX specification. Figure 14. Board Dimensions Intel Desktop Board DH55PJ Technical Product Specification 52 2.5 Electrical Considerations
What are the program requirements for intelintel desktop board DH55PJ?
Intel Desktop Board DH55PJ meets the following program requirements in an adequate system configuration, including appropriate selection of an efficient power supply: • Energy Star v5.0, category A • EPEAT* • Korea e-Standby • European Union Energy-related Products Directive 2009 (ErP) For information about Refer to
What is the frequency range of the DH55PJ?
Unpackaged 5 Hz to 20 Hz: 0.01 g² Hz sloping up to 0.02 g² Hz 20 Hz to 500 Hz: 0.02 g² Hz (flat) Packaged 5 Hz to 40 Hz: 0.015 g² Hz (flat) 40 Hz to 500 Hz: 0.015 g² Hz sloping down to 0.00015 g² Hz Intel Desktop Board DH55PJ Technical Product Specification 58 59 3 Overview of BIOS Features 3.1 Introduction