How do I uninstall NuGet packages?
Uninstall a package
- In Solution Explorer, right-click either References or the desired project, and select Manage NuGet Packages….
- Select the Installed tab.
- Select the package to uninstall (using search to filter the list if necessary) and select Uninstall.
Can NuGet packages be deleted?
In exceptional situations such as copyright infringement and potentially harmful content, packages can be deleted manually by the NuGet team. You can report a package using the “Report abuse” button on the NuGet.org package details page.
Can not uninstall NuGet package?
In the solution, right click on References and Manage NuGet packages, you will find “Installed Packages” in the upper left hand corner. Select the package and an uninstall option will be available.
How do I uninstall and reinstall NuGet package manager?
Switch to the Browse tab, search for the package name, select it, then select Install). For all packages, delete the package folder, then run nuget install . For a single package, delete the package folder and use nuget install to reinstall the same one.
How do I uninstall apt get package?
Uninstalling Packages With Apt
- Using apt remove. To remove a package using ‘remove’ simply type : $ sudo apt remove
- Using apt purge. We can very easily remove packages with the ‘purge’ command as such : $ sudo apt purge
Can I delete NuGet Packages folder?
Yes, the . nuget folder is used as a cache for packages downloaded to speed up project restore and compilation. It can safely be removed.
How do I uninstall NuGet from command line?
Right-click on Project and select Manage NuGet Packages option. Select the Installed tab from NuGet Package Manager dialog and you can see the installed Syncfusion NuGet packages list by giving the Syncfusion keyword in search. Uninstall the Syncfusion NuGet packages which are not required for the project.
Where are NuGet packages installed?
The global-packages folder is where NuGet installs any downloaded package….config, packages are installed to the global-packages folder, then copied into the project’s packages folder.
- Windows: %userprofile%\.nuget\packages.
- Mac/Linux: ~/.nuget/packages.
How do you remove a package with yarn?
If you run yarn remove [package] it will remove the package from node_modules and also from the yarn. lock file. If you manually delete from package. json and then run yarn install , the deleted package is not installed and the yarn.
How do I reinstall NuGet packages in Visual Studio?
Restore packages manually using Visual Studio
- Enable package restore by choosing Tools > Options > NuGet Package Manager. Under Package Restore options, select Allow NuGet to download missing packages.
- In Solution Explorer, right click the solution and select Restore NuGet Packages.
How do I downgrade a NuGet package in Visual Studio?
- Go to Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Package Manager Console.
- Set the project under Default Project.
- Use this syntax: Install-Package [PackageName] -Version [tab for version menu]
How do you uninstall a package?
- Remove a package: Get the package complete name: dpkg –list | grep partial_package_name* Remove the package: sudo apt-get remove package_name. Remove all the dependencies: sudo apt-get purge package_name.
- Remove a Snap: Using remove command: sudo snap remove package_name. answered Aug 9, 2021 at 12:49. Mostafa Wael.
Is it safe to delete NuGet cache?
If some NuGet package is updated/refreshed/patched with some additional changes with same version, it is always better to clear NuGet cache before install the updated NuGet package with same version. We can clear the NuGet cache locations either using Visual Studio or Command Line Interface.
How do I uninstall a NuGet package in PowerShell?
For the generic PowerShell Uninstall-Package command, see the PowerShell PackageManagement reference. Removes a package from a project, optionally removing its dependencies. If other packages depend on this package, the command will fail unless the –Force option is specified.
How do I manually install a NuGet package?
Find and install a package
- Open the project/solution in Visual Studio, and open the console using the Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Package Manager Console command.
- Find the package you want to install. If you already know this, skip to step 3. ps Copy.
- Run the install command: ps Copy.
How do I remove a global package from yarn?
If you installed a global package with sudo, it might have been installed to /usr/local/bin instead. (You can check with which .) In that case, you will have to use sudo to uninstall it as well.
How do I uninstall npm global packages?
I managed to remove the global packages in the following way:
- Goto terminal.
- Run this command npm list -g.
- Goto the path ( C:\Usersser\AppData\Roaming\npm )
- Delete all the related files to your package.
- Goto node_modules find and delete the package.
How do I add a NuGet package to Visual Studio 2010?
NuGet Package Manager
- In Solution Explorer, right-click References and choose Manage NuGet Packages.
- Choose “nuget.org” as the Package source, select the Browse tab, search for Newtonsoft.Json, select that package in the list, and select Install:
- Accept any license prompts.
How do I reinstall all packages in Visual Studio?
Reinstall all packages:
- In Visual Studio, navigate to Tools » Library Package Manager » Package Manager Console.
- Execute the following command: Update-Package -Reinstall. NOTE: You do this, because the changing the target framework requires re-installation of all packages.
How do I change NuGet package version?
Right-click the Packages folder in the project, and select Update. This will update the NuGet package to the latest version. You can double-click the Add packages and choose the specific version.
How do I remove a package from PIP?
To use pip to uninstall a package locally in a virtual environment:
- Open a command or terminal window (depending on the operating system)
- cd into the project directory.
- pip uninstall
How do I uninstall apt packages?
How do I uninstall a package with apt get?
If you want to remove a package, use the apt in the format; sudo apt remove [package name]. If you want to remove a package without confirming add –y between apt and remove words.