How do I make a free YouTube banner image?
How to make a YouTube banner
- Open Canva. Open up Canva and search for “Youtube Channel Art” to get started.
- Search for a template. Browse through Canva’s library and find professionally designed templates that best fit your channel’s theme and style.
- Experiment with features.
- Customize your banner.
- Publish to your channel.
Are YouTube banners free?
Your YouTube banner is a 24×7 invitation that makes viewers stay longer and watch your videos. Our YouTube banner maker lets you create awesome 2560 x 1440 YouTube banners fast, easy, and free.
How do you make a Canva banner?
How to make a banner
- Open Canva. Open up Canva and search for “Banners” to get started.
- Choose a template. Explore Canva’s wide range of banner templates for various needs in different styles and themes.
- Customize your banner in mere minutes.
- Get creative with design ingredients.
- Download or share.
How do I make my own channel art for free?
How to use the YouTube Channel Art Maker
- Gather your assets.
- Log into Visme to access the free YouTube banner maker.
- Choose your favorite template from the YouTube channel art templates offered.
- Upload your assets into the YouTube channel art maker.
- Add icons and shapes from the left-hand graphics panel.
What size is a YouTube banner 2021?
2560px by 1440px
The ideal size for a YouTube channel art image is 2560px by 1440px. The safe area that will display on all devices is the central area of 1546px by 423px. Keep any logos, text, or image focal points in this area. Accepted file types are JPG, GIF, BMP, or PNG no larger than 6 MB.
How do you make a 2048×1152 YouTube banner?
9 steps to make a YouTube banner of 2048×1152 pixels
- Step 1: Download our YouTube banner measurement template for FREE.
- Step 2: Go to Picmaker and select a custom dimension.
- Step 3: Enter the custom dimension values in there.
- Step 4: Upload our template and import it onto your page.