What features does PSP have?
PSP Features and Specifications
- Widescreen, backlit 4.3-inch (10.9 centimeters) TFT LCD monitor with 16:9 aspect ratio and 480×272 resolution.
- MIPS R4000-based 333-MHz CPU.
- Graphics sub-system running at 166 MHz on a 512-bit bus with 2 MB of DRAM, rendering 664 million pixels per second and 35 million polygons per second.
Which is the latest model of PSP?
SONY PSP (Charcoal Black)
|Additional Content||E1004 CB|
|Screen Size||4.3 (10.9 cm) (16:9) Full-transparent Type, TFT Drive, 16,770,000 Colours Displayed|
How much RAM is in a PSP?
The PSP uses two 333 MHz MIPS32 R4000 R4k-based CPUs, as a main CPU and Media Engine, a GPU running at 166 MHz, and includes 32 MB main RAM (64MB on PSP-2000 and later models), and 4 MB embedded DRAM split between the aforementioned GPU and Media Engine.
What are the different types of PSP?
There are five versions of the PlayStation Portable, the PSP-1000 (also known as “PSP fat”), PSP-2000 (“slim and light” edition, a lighter version of the original PSP), PSP-3000 (“bright and light” edition, that includes a built in microphone and improved LCD), PSP-N1000 (or PSP Go, with a sliding screen design.
Can PSP connect to Bluetooth?
You can register, or pair, Bluetooth®-compatible devices with your PSP™ system. You can also manage the Bluetooth® devices that are connected to your system.
Are there free games in PSP?
Download games directly. There are a number of websites on the World Wide Web that offer PSP game downloads for free.
Which PSP game has best graphics?
Below are the 18 best PSP games that you should play before you throw your handheld away.
- God of War: Chains of Olympus. What is it?
- GTA: Chinatown Wars.
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable. What is it?
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
- GTA: Liberty City Stories.
- Tekken: Dark Resurrection.
- Ridge Racer.
- Final Fantasy VII.
Can I play my PSP on TV?
You can output PSP™ system video to a TV using a video output cable (sold separately). Select a video output cable that is compatible with the TV and the PSP™ system model in use.