What is the best Hindi dictionary?
The best Hindi to English dictionaries for Android
- Dictionary Linguee.
- Google Play Books.
- Google Translate.
- Hindi Dictionary.
- Simply Learn Hindi.
- Hindi learning apps like Memrise.
Is the Oxford Dictionary app free?
Oxford Dictionary of English FREE is a free app for Android smartphones. While it’s used for understanding the basic meaning of words, this English dictionary app provides you with immediate translations, definitions, and several other features.
Which dictionary app is best?
Check the list of best dictionary apps for Android and iOS devices that will help teachers and students.
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
- Advanced English Dictionary and Thesaurus.
- English Dictionary – Offline.
- Oxford Dictionary of English.
- Dictionary by The Free Dictionary.
- RhymeZone Rhyming Dictionary.
How much is Oxford Dictionary app?
$2.99 per month
Oxford Dictionary subscription costs $2.99 per month which provides unlimited access to the latest database with more than 350,000 words, phrases and meanings.
When did Hindi language originated?
Like other Indo-Aryan languages, Hindi is a direct descendant of an early form of Vedic Sanskrit, through Sauraseni Prakrit and Śauraseni Apabhraṃśa (from Sanskrit apabhraṃśa “corrupt”), which emerged in the 7th century CE.
Which dictionary is best in India?
Bestsellers in Dictionaries
- #1. Oxford English Mini Dictionary – Indian Edition.
- #2. My First Complete Learning Library: Boxset of 20 Board Books Gift Set for Kids (Horizontal Design)
- #3. Oxford English-Hindi Dictionary.
- #4. Everyday Vocabulary More Than 6100 Words.
Which countries understand Hindi?
Hindi speaking countries
|New Zealand||Australia/New Zealand||81,000|