How do I install Oracle 10g Express on Windows 10 64 bit?
Download the Oracle Database 10g Express Edition installer. It can be found at http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/xe/index.html. You will need to select the Windows download and accept the license agreement before the download will commence. Run the installer.
How do I download and install Oracle 10g Express Edition?
Go to: http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/xe/index.html and select the item Oracle Database 10g Express Edition for Microsoft Windows. Then check the radio button for the item Accept License Agreement to accept the OTN License Agreement.
How do I install Oracle Express on Windows 10?
To install Oracle Database XE:
- Log on to Windows with Administrator privileges.
- If the ORACLE_HOME environment variable has been set, then delete it.
- Download the Microsoft Windows version of Oracle Database XE.
- Extract the downloaded zip file to a temporary location.
What is Oracle Database 10g Express Edition?
Oracle Database 10g Express Edition (Oracle Database XE) is a free version of the world’s most capable relational database. Oracle Database XE is easy to install, easy to manage, and easy to develop with. With Oracle Database XE, you use an intuitive, browser-based interface, to: Administer the database.
How do I uninstall Oracle 11g Express on Windows 10 64 bit?
Steps: Stop all Oracle services first.
- START -> RUN -> Services.msc.
- Locate all Ora* services & click on STOP.
- Start -> RUN -> Regedit.
- Locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder in the registry.
- Open Software folder.
- Delete the Oracle folder under Software.
- Open System folder in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
What is the latest version of Oracle Express Edition?
Oracle Application Express
|Stable release||22.1 / May 3, 2022|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Oracle Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX|
|Type||Oracle database development environment|
|License||Oracle Technical Network License (proprietary)|
How do I uninstall Oracle 64 bit client?
To remove components on a Windows computer with Oracle Universal Installer:
- Ensure that you first follow the instructions in “Stopping Oracle Services on Windows”.
- Start Oracle Universal Installer.
- Click the Deinstall Products button.
- Select the Oracle home you wish to remove.
- Check the boxes of components to remove.
How do I uninstall Oracle 10g Express from Windows 10?
In the Windows Control Panel, select Add or Remove Programs. Select Oracle Database 10g Express Edition. Click Change/Remove.
Which version of Oracle is best?
Oracle Database 19c is the current long term release, and it provides the highest level of release stability and longest time-frame for support and bug fixes.
Is Oracle Database 10g still supported?
Oracle’s rule based optimizer is still available in 10g, but no longer supported.