How do I configure my Samsung Smart TV?
First, make sure your phone and TV are signed into the same wireless network. Open the SmartThings app on your phone. Next, tap ADD NOW on your phone and enter the PIN displayed on your TV. Tap DONE and wait until your TV registers your Samsung account.
How do I update my old Samsung TV?
Using your TV’s remote, navigate to Settings, and select Support. Select Software Update, and then select Update Now. New updates will be downloaded and installed on your TV. Updates usually take a few minutes; please do not turn off the TV until the update is complete.
How do I setup my smart TV?
Set up with your remote
- When your TV says, “Quickly set up your TV with your Android phone?” Use your remote to choose Skip.
- Connect to Wi-Fi. Your system may need time to update.
- Choose Sign in. Use your remote.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- To finish setup, follow the on-screen instructions.
What year model is my Samsung Smart TV?
For older models, you will find the model code and serial number at the back of the TV. For much newer Smart TV, you can get the model and serial number by going to Menu -> Support -> Contact Samsung You will find the following information.
How do I connect my Samsung TV to the Wi-Fi?
Connecting Samsung Smart TV to a wireless network
- On your remote, press the MENU button.
- Select Network > Network Settings.
- Select Network type > Wireless.
- Your Samsung Smart TV will then search for available wireless networks.
- Enter your wireless network’s password or security key in the available field.
- Select Done.
How long do Samsung Smart TV last?
Samsung TVs can last around 4 to 7 years with constant usage. This includes having it set on the highest brightness, and almost always being on. If you care for your TV properly it can last you much longer than this time frame.
How do I know if my Samsung TV is a Smart TV?
What the Home or Menu button does on a smart TV. To check if your TV is smart, try pressing the Home or Menu button on your TV remote. If a number of squares showing small ads for TV shows, or logos for apps such as YouTube and Netflix appear, congratulations! You already have a smart TV!
What Samsung do I have?
On your Samsung phone, browse to SETTINGS > ABOUT PHONE to view your: Model name.
How do you set up a smart TV for the first time?
Set up My TV for the First Time
- Turn on your TV.
- On the Language screen, select your desired language.
- On the Network Setup screen, select Easy or Expert to connect your TV to a network.
- On the Country screen, select your region, area or country.