How do I download music from YouTube to my iPod for free?
Go to Settings > Music > Sync Music, and then choose to Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres. Under the Playlists option, check Recently Added to select the uploaded YouTube Music. Then click Apply to start moving YouTube Music to iPod.
How do I convert MP3 files to my iPod?
Convert songs in your music library
- Open the Apple Music app.
- In the menu bar, choose Music > Preferences.
- Click the Files tab, then click Import Settings.
- Click the menu next to Import Using, then choose the encoding format that you want to convert the song to.
- Click OK.
How can I download music to my iPod without iTunes?
There are three ways you can use to put music on iPod without iTunes. You can transfer songs to iPod with a data transfer tool or you can directly transfer music to iPod via a USB or you can sync music to your iPhone via iCloud.
Why can’t I convert YouTube videos to MP3 anymore?
There are two available output formats – MP3 and MP4. Like YouTube-MP3.org, to convert a video to MP3, you just need to copy the YouTube video URL into this YouTube-MP3 alternative. Then choose MP3 and click “Convert” button. Finally, click “Download” so you’ll not experience YouTube to MP3 not working anymore.
How do I use YouTube to MP3 on my iPhone?
How to Convert YouTube to MP3 with Video Downloader Pro
- Visit Video Downloader Pro website on a web browser on your iPhone.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video that you want to extract audio from.
- Paste the YouTube video URL into the Video Downloader Pro app URL box.
- Hit the search button to download YouTube to MP3.
How do I convert YouTube to iTunes?
Convert YouTube Video to iTunes Free
- Copy YouTube URL to Download. Get Youtube Downloader, install and run Freemake video utility.
- Convert to Apple devices. In Freemake video app click “Paste URL”.
- Transfer YouTube to iTunes. Click “Download & Convert” to convert YouTube video to iTunes free.
How do I transfer MP3 files to my iPod without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How can I convert YouTube songs to iTunes?
How to Download Songs from YouTube to iTunes on Windows
- Launch 4K Video Downloader.
- Go to YouTube and find a video, playlist or even channel, that you would like to upload into iTunes.
- Click Paste Link in Video Downloader.
- Select the Extract Audio category and choose M4A format, then click Extract.
How do I convert YouTube to MP3 with Apple?
How do I convert YouTube to MP3 Apple?
Ways to Download Music from YouTube to iPhone:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video.
- Now go to YTMP3 (a YouTube to MP3 converter), and paste the URL that you’ve just copied. Click on the convert button and that is it.
- Now you’ve to transfer the downloaded music file from your computer to your iPhone or iPad.
Can I add music to my iPod without iTunes?
Fortunately, you won’t need any extra items to add music to your iPod without iTunes, unless you need to transfer the music from somewhere else to your PC first. You’ll only need: Your iPod. An iPod USB charging cable.