How can I check my ration card name list in Odisha?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Odisha Ration Card List i.e. Food Supplies & consumers welfare department of Odisha @ pdsodisha.gov.in. Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the “NFSA Card & Beneficiary” Option. Step 3- Now click on the option a new window will open. Step 4- Now Select your District, Block & FPS Name.
How can I get my ration card online in Odisha?
Apply Online for New Food Odisha Ration Card (NFSA & SFSS) @ foododisha.in
- Visit the official portal of PDS Odisha.
- It takes the online application to the Home Page.
- On the Home Page, Select the Online Services and then select the Citizen Services.
How can I download my ration card Odisha?
Odisha Ration Card
- Visit the official website of the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare website.
- Enter the name of your district, ward number, block and centre name.
- Click on ‘Get Report’.
- Once done, the list of names will be displayed on your screen.
Who will get ration card in Odisha?
Above Poverty Line families whose annual income above Rs. 15000. Below Poverty Line families whose annual income of less than Rs. 10000.
Who is eligible for BPL card in Odisha?
It is applicable to persons below the poverty line, person with annual family income not exceeding Rs. 40,000/- in rural area and Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas. Either BPL card / AAY card or annual income certificate issued by concerned Tahasildar will be accepted for determining the eligibility.
How can I edit my ration card online in Odisha?
- Application form.
- Original ration card.
- additional members or persons name to be added/removed.
- Proof of residence.
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/X Pass Certificate/declared/other)
How can I check my name in ration card in UP?
Visit the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh (https://fcs.up.gov.in/). List When you are taken to the homepage, click on the “NFSA eligibility list” which you will see on the right side of the page.
Is Aadhaar card linked with ration card?
Here’s how to link Aadhaar card and Ration Card offline Visit your local PDS or Ration Shop. Carry photocopies of your Ration Card as well as Aadhaar Card copies for each member of your family. Carry a passport-sized photograph of the family’s head as well.
Who can have a ration card in Odisha?
The eligibility criteria are based on the economic status of the beneficiary families. The applicant needs to satisfy the below criteria laid down by the Government of Odisha. The applicant must be an Indian citizen. The applicant must not possess another ration card.
Who is BPL Odisha?
How can I know my farmer ID in Odisha?
Procedure to Search Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List
- First, visit the official website of the portal.
- On the website, click on the DBT option present on the menu list.
- From the dropdown menu, click on DBT farmers’ registration.
- Now you have to click on Registered Farmer ID for seed DBT.
- A new page will open before you.
How can I check my farmer registration in Odisha?
Know Odisha Farmer Registration Status
- Visit the official website of food supplies and consumer welfare department, Government of Odisha.
- The home page will open before you.
- Now you have to click on know farmer registration status.
How can I check my ration card online JK?
Ration Card Search
- To search ration card, open the Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs official website.
- From the left corner, click on the online services option.
- Select the “Online Ration Card Management System (ePDS)” link.
- Click the “other” option and further click the “ration card search” option.