What is ExpenseIt?
ExpenseIt is a mobile application that allows travelers to simply take a picture of their receipt at the time of the expense using an iOS and Android mobile device.
Where do I find access to ExpenseIt?
On the Profile tab, click the Mobile Registration link. On the Profile > Mobile Registration page, you will see your Username. Enter this Username in the ExpenseIt Pro sign in screen. You can also create a new Mobile PIN which you can use to sign into ExpenseIt Pro.
How does ExpenseIt work with Concur?
ExpenseIt in the SAP Concur mobile app is a value-added service that turns receipts into expense line items and sends them directly to Concur Expense for you. It makes submitting receipts, creating expense reports, and getting reimbursed quicker and easier.
What is e receipt in Concur?
An e-receipt is an electronic version of receipt data that provides all of the same information as your imaged paper receipt, but is sent directly by the hotel and car rental vendor to your expense report in the Concur Travel & Expense system.
How does ExpenseIt work with concur?
How do you add multiple receipts in SAP Concur?
How do I Attach Multiple Receipts to an Expense using the SAP Concur Mobile App?
- Log into the SAP Concur mobile application.
- On the landing page of the application, go into Expense Reports.
- Open your expense report and go into the expense entry to which you need to attach multiple receipts.
- Click on the Add Receipt icon.
How do I send a digital receipt?
Send Digital Receipts
- Authorize the payment by processing your customer’s card or recording another form of tender on the payment screen.
- Have your customer enter their phone number or email address on the receipt screen.
- Tap Send.
How do I log into Concur?
To login to your SAP Concur account:
- Open a new browser window and enter: www.concursolutions.com into the URL field.
- The SAP Concur login screen appears. Enter your SAP Concur username.
- Click Next.
- Enter your SAP Concur password. Note: For first time users, you will enter a provided temporary password.
- Click Submit.
How do I set up Concur on my phone?
- Step One: Sign up for Mobile.
- Step Two: Verify Email Addresses.
- Step Three: Load Concur App on your Mobile Device.
- Step Four: Log into Concur Mobile on your Mobile Device.
- Step Five: Use Concur Mobile.
- Step Six: Change settings in Concur Mobile to simplify future logins.
How do I turn off e-receipt in concur?
How do I delete attached receipts?
- Report Level Receipts: On the Receipt menu select Delete Receipts. All attached receipts will be removed.
- Expense Level Receipts which are attached to individual expenses: Hover on the receipt icon in the expense.
How do I add a PDF receipt to Concur?
When logged into Concur, click Expense at the top of the screen. From the Manage Expense screen, scroll down to the Available Receipts section. Click on Upload Receipt Image. Browse for the desired receipt file.
How do I create an e receipt?
Example for e-receipt generation
- From the Payee list, select the appropriate payee.
- From the Transfer From account list; select the account from which transfer needs to be done.
- From the Currency list, select the appropriate currency for the amount to be transferred.
- Note: Applicable for international payees only.
Why can’t I log into concur?
If your company has set up SSO to enable user access to SAP Concur and you are not able to get signed in, you’ll need to contact your company’s IT department. Important: The SAP Concur Community is a separate site from the SAP Concur product (www.concursolutions.com) and does not link to your SAP Concur profile.
How do I set up Concur app?
Tap in your device apps list. Then, on the Sign in to Concur screen, enter your verified work email or your SAP Concur (web version) username. Tap Next. On the next screen, enter your password and tap Sign In to Concur.
Does Concur have a mobile app?
If you use Concur® Travel, Concur® Expense, or Concur® Invoice at work, then download this companion app to your Android to manage your travel and expenses when you’re on the go!
What are e receipts in Concur?
An e-receipt is an electronic version of receipt data. It provides all of the same information as your paper receipt, but is sent directly by the hotel or car rental supplier to your expense report in the Concur Travel & Expense system.
What is e Bunsho?
Has anyone enabled digitized receipts for Japan, France or India? The functionality is also referred to as E-Bunsho and our Japan finance team is looking to meet/chat with a company that has enabled the functionality. They want to move from paper documents but are nervous at the same time.