What are some good science trivia questions?
Easy science trivia
- Trivia question: The concept of gravity was discovered by which famous physicist?
- Trivia question: How many colors are in the rainbow?
- Trivia question: True or False?
- Trivia question: What is the name of the tallest grass on earth?
- Trivia question: Which is the most abundant element in the universe?
What is the most hardest science question?
12 Tricky Science Questions
- Why is the sky blue?
- Why does the moon appear in the daytime?
- How much does the sky weigh?
- How much does the Earth weigh?
- How do airplanes stay in the air?
- Why is water wet?
- What makes a rainbow?
- Why don’t birds get electrocuted when they land on an electric wire?
What are the most asked science questions?
The 20 big questions in science
- 1 What is the universe made of?
- 2 How did life begin?
- 3 Are we alone in the universe?
- 4 What makes us human?
- 5 What is consciousness?
- 6 Why do we dream?
- 7 Why is there stuff?
- 8 Are there other universes?
What are some easy science questions?
These simple answers are easy to understand, but tackle real science concepts to answer the how and why of our world.
- Why is the sky blue?
- How much does the earth weigh?
- How far away is the sun?
- What is a black hole?
- How do airplanes fly?
- How do flies walk on the ceiling?
- How are rainbows made?
- Are sharks mammals?
Do you know science trivia?
There are 206 bones in the adult human body and 300 in a child’s developing body. Fleas can jump 130 times higher than their height. In human terms, that is equivalent to a 6-foot person jumping 780 feet into the air.
What questions can science not answer?
Fundamental questions science cannot yet answer
- What is the nature of dark matter?
- What is the nature of dark energy?
- What happened before the Big Bang?
- Are we alone in the Universe?
- The puzzle of the human brain and consciousness.
What is the most mind blowing question?
Mind Blowing Questions
- When did time begin?
- Did we invent math or did we discover it?
- Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?
- Do we have free will or is everything predestined?
- Is there life after death?
- Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?
- What are dreams?
- What is the goal of humanity?
What is a question that Cannot be answered by science?
What happens to us after we die? How did so much life appear on our planet when others seem devoid of any species at all? Who, if anyone, pulls the strings of our universe? Is it some all-powerful god in control or are there physical and mathematical principles driving the engine of our existence?
What are 10 scientific facts?
15 amazing science facts that will blow your mind
- Babies have around 100 more bones than adults.
- The Eiffel Tower can be 15 cm taller during the summer.
- 20% of Earth’s oxygen is produced by the Amazon rainforest.
- Some metals are so reactive that they explode on contact with water.
What are some good trivia questions?
Until then, brush up on your winter games knowledge and take this quiz on the most iconic moments of all-time. Take the quiz below to see how much you remember! Be sure to enter for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card courtesy of America First Credit Union.
What are the trivia questions?
© Trevor Pritchard/CBC Time for the weekly CBC Ottawa news quiz. How closely have you been paying attention over the past seven days? Why is a 20-year-old U.S. man potentially facing charges in relation to the ongoing protests? Which local agency says it’s “blown away” by the amount of donations it’s received since the demonstrations began?
What are the hardest science questions?
Hard Science Trivia. Looking for something more difficult to challenge your knowledge and perhaps teach you a little something new? There’s a ton to learn about the world, and these hard science trivia questions might challenge what you know and shift the way you see certain aspects of the world around you.
What are the best sports trivia questions?
What’s the diameter of a basketball hoop in inches?