How do I download synaptics TouchPad driver?
You can choose to download the latest touchpad driver from Synaptics official website.
- Go to Synaptics Resources Center.
- Scroll down, you should then see the TouchPad Driver Support under Drivers pane.
- Find Windows 10, then click Download.
Which is the latest synaptics TouchPad driver?
17.59 for Windows 10.
What is synaptics TouchPad driver and do I need it?
Synaptics makes touchpads for laptop computers. Synaptics is a computer hardware company that manufactures touchpads for laptop computers. The touchpad is the rectangular area below the keyboard on a laptop which is used instead of a mouse to move the pointing cursor on the screen.
Where can I download TouchPad drivers?
1] Download Synaptics Touchpad driver from OEM websites
- Identify your OEM or laptop brand and search for the driver download on their website. Visit the website of your manufacturer, go to the Driver sections and enter the serial number to find the right product. Then download the file.
How do I install touchpad drivers in Windows 11?
Use Device Manager Choose the Search automatically for drivers option. Next, click on the Select for updated drivers on Windows Update option. Click on Advanced options then Optional updates in order to see the available Synaptics touchpad driver for download. Lastly, select it and hit the Download & install button.
Why is my touchpad not working after Windows 11 update?
Launch the Settings app on your Windows 11 PC. Now, select the Bluetooth & Devices option from the left pane. Here, you will see an option for a touchpad if the touchpad option is disabled; simple toggle it on by using an external mouse. Once done, the Windows 11 touchpad issues should get resolved.
How do I fix the touchpad on my laptop Windows 11?
Top 7 Ways to Fix Touchpad Not Working Windows 11
- Restart Your PC. You can start by restarting your PC.
- Enable Touchpad. You can verify if the touchpad is enabled and working properly on your PC.
- Check Antivirus Program.
- Run Hardware Troubleshooter.
- Repair Touchpad Driver.
- Update or Reinstall Driver.
- Use System Restore.
Does Windows 7 support touchpad?
To enable the touchpad in Windows 7: click Start, then go to Control Panel, then double click on “Mouse”. The touchpad settings are usually on their own tab, perhaps labeled as “Device Settings”, or such. Click that tab, then make sure that the touchpad is enabled.
How do I fix my touchpad on my laptop Windows 7?
Try the Windows 7 Troubleshooter
- Open the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel.
- In the search box, enter troubleshooter, then select Troubleshooting.
- Under Hardware and Sound, select Configure a device.
What is 64 bit synaptics pointing?
The process known as 64-bit Synaptics Pointing Enhance Service or 32-bit Synaptics Pointing Enhance Service belongs to software Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or SynTPEnhService Application by Synaptics (www.synaptics.com). Description: SynTPEnhService.exe is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems.
Why is synaptics on my computer?
The synaptics pointing device driver is the default driver for the trackpads on most laptops models. In short, this is the software that allows you to use the touchpad to move the mouse cursor around.
How do I reset my touchpad Windows 11?
4. Reset your touchpad
- Press the Windows key + I .
- Click on Bluetooth and devices in the Settings app.
- Click on the touchpad on the left side.
- Scroll to the bottom in the right.
- Click on Default to restore your previous settings.