How can I recover my Facebook account without everything?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find support or report profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account, then tap Submit and follow the steps.
Why has my Facebook account disappeared?
Firstly,try clearing your cache,cookies and history of your browser,then try accessing your account again. If you are still unable to find it,then it might be the case that someone might had hacked into your account(both Facebook and its associated email) and had deleted it.
How do I restore my FB?
How to recover an old Facebook account: Android
- Step 1: Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Step 2: Tap on more that appears as three dots and select find support or report profile.
- Ste 3: Then choose something else, then tap on next.
- Step 4: Finally, tap on Recover this account and follow the steps.
Where did my Facebook account go?
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
Can you live chat with Facebook support?
From Creator Support, you can start a chat with a live agent and submit requests for help on specific issues. From Creator Support, you can start a chat with a live agent and submit requests for help on specific issues. How do I create or end a room in a Facebook group?
Can someone hack my fb account?
Yes, your Facebook account or Facebook Messenger can get hacked or get a virus, unfortunately. Facebook is generally pretty good at filtering these out. (This is why it’s also important to keep your Facebook and Messenger apps up to date.) However, they are still out there from time to time.
How do I contact Facebook Help Center?
On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select “Help & support” from the dropdown menu. From there, you can select “Help Centre,” “Support Inbox,” or “Report a problem.”
What happens when Facebook account locked?
In the event you get locked out, Facebook has an automated process that will generate special recovery codes that only your preexisting trusted contacts can access, so you’ll need to follow the recovery instructions carefully.