How do I find old drivers?
To see driver information, right click a device, click Properties, and switch to the Driver tab. This displays the date the driver was published, its version number, and other information. To check for a driver update, click Update Driver.
Where can I download all drivers?
Download Direct From the Manufacturer NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Page. Without a doubt, the best place to download drivers for any hardware is direct from the hardware manufacturer. This ensures that the driver is authentic, free from malware, and will work with the hardware in question.
Where do I find drivers?
- Open the Device Manager from the Control Panel. You can also type “devmgmt. msc” at the Run option in the Start menu.
- In the Device Manager, right-click the device, and select Properties in the popup menu.
- Select the Details tab.
- Select the Hardware Ids in the dropdown list.
How do I download drivers for free?
The first and best place to look for free device drivers is from the hardware manufacturer’s website. These are the original drivers that the manufacturer itself is handing out—go there before you look anywhere else. You simply download them and then update the driver on your computer.
Where can I download drivers for my computer?
• TechSpot – This site provides direct downloads from the manufacturer, and has forums to discuss problems with other users. • DriversBay – This site lays out the hardware categories nicely and has separate sections to get drivers for Mac OS and Linux.
Where can I find a list of all my drivers?
• DriverGuide.com – This site provides a Google-like search of its more than 1.5 million drivers, and lets you scan your PC with a third-party Windows program called Driver Detective . • TechSpot – This site provides direct downloads from the manufacturer, and has forums to discuss problems with other users.
Is there a driver update tool that will automatically update drivers?
Looking for a Driver Update Tool that will automatically update all your outdated, missing or corrupt Software Drivers? DriverDownloader Update Tool comes highly recommended by users and is fully certified by AppEsteem.
Where can I find help with my driver issues?
If you prefer to try to fix your Driver issues yourself, or have other problems or errors with your PC or Mac, then you can view our Drivers resources section or our more general categories under PC and Mac Resources