How can I use Tata Photon Whiz mobile internet service?
About Tata Teleservices
- How to do Tata Photon Whiz recharge online?
- Logon to JRI or JustRechargeIt.com to online recharge Tata Photon Whiz.
- Register yourself and Sign-in.
- Enter your data card number.
- Select Service Provider as Tata Photon Whiz.
- View Tata Photon Whiz recharge offers and select your plan.
How can I connect Tata Photon Max WiFi?
Power on the device and connect your tablet, smartphone or PC to the wireless router, or simply connect the device to a PC using the bundled USB cable and run the software to install the drivers. Once connected, all one needs to do it to activate the service using any web-browser.
How can I get my Tata Photon dongle number?
You must have a hardcopy sent by post from Tata Docomo or a softcopy in your registered email ID. If you remember the registered alternate number when you got the photon connection then call the toll-free number 1800 26 6121 or 1860 266 5555. There must be prompt saying your photon number.
Can I use my mobile SIM in a dongle?
You can use a normal mobile phone SIM card in other devices like a tablet, 4G router, mobile broadband dongle & other smart devices.
How can I use Jio SIM in Tata Photon Max Wifi?
Steps to use Jio sim in Modem Dongle
- Insert your jio sim in Modem, Dongle.
- Place the sim in normal sim slot.
- Connect your dongle to Pc and Wait for the connection to establish.
- Set the APN as Jio net.
- That’s how you can use jio sim in modem dongle.
What is Photon Max?
The Tata Docomo Photon Max WiFi dongle is a USB 2.0 device powered by a Qualcomm Gobi dual-core processor. It offers speeds up to 6.2 Mbps with no-roaming charges, which makes it a great buy for users who travel frequently. The device works as a WiFi hotspot, and can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously.
Can I use Jio SIM in Airtel my WIFI?
The simple is Yes. You can use the Jio 4G SIM in an Airtel dongle.
Can I put my SIM card in a WiFi hotspot?
The Sim card functions as a means of transmitting 3G/4G data. It will not trasfer your number. You can certainly put another phone on your unlimited data line but it will not work if you put a jetpack/mifi on it.