How do you wish a non religious happy holiday?
For friends and family
- Glad tidings of comfort and joy.
- Wishing you a season full of Yuletide cheer.
- May the beauty of the holidays warm your spirit.
- There’s no place like home for the holidays, but since you can’t be with us…
- Happy holidays from our family to yours.
What do you write in a non religious Christmas card?
Non-Denominational Holiday Sayings
- Peace on Earth, good will toward all.
- Best wishes to you this holiday season.
- May this holiday season be filled with laughter, joy, and peace.
- Sharing this season together is the greatest gift of all.
- Peace and love to warm your heart this holiday season.
What should I write in a Christmas card for faith?
- Our Savior is born this day.
- We wish you a Christmas filled with the wonder of the birth of Christ.
- For unto us a child is born, Christ Jesus, the Lord.
- May beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy this Christmas.
How do you say Merry Christmas to those who don’t celebrate?
Other Ways of Saying “Merry Christmas”
- As always, what a blessing you are!
- Celebrate this holiday with a lot of fun, excitement, and surprises.
- Glad tidings to your jolly soul.
- Enjoy some holiday magic on me.
- Have a cuddly Christmas.
- Have your best Christmas ever!
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
Is saying Merry Christmas politically correct?
“It’s considered politically correct to say Happy Holidays, so it’s just considered insensitive to say Merry Christmas to other people who aren’t from this country that don’t celebrate it,“ said senior Miguel Montano, Div. 022. “Merry Christmas” is a traditional saying that’s been around for centuries.
What’s wrong with saying Happy holidays?
The “happy holidays” greeting doesn’t really make sense. The reason that offices all over America have “holiday” parties in mid-December is not because it is when multiple religious celebrations collide on the calendar — it’s because of Christmas, the most culturally dominant holiday in America.
What is the name of the pagan holiday for Christmas?
Saturnalia, held in mid-December, is an ancient Roman pagan festival honoring the agricultural god Saturn. Saturnalia celebrations are the source of many of the traditions we now associate with Christmas.
Is Merry Christmas politically incorrect?