How do I transfer apps from iPhone to Mac without iTunes?
Method 2. Transfer Files from iPhone to Mac Wirelessly via AirDrop
- Turn on AirDrop on your Mac. Go to “Finder” > “Go” > “AirDrop” and switch on “Bluetooth” and “Wi-Fi” to turn on AirDrop on your Mac.
- Turn on AirDrop on iPhone.
- Once your devices are connected, you can transfer files from iPhone to Mac without iTunes.
How do I sync my iPhone to my Mac without iTunes?
Starting with macOS Catalina, the Finder replaces iTunes as one of the ways to sync your device with your Mac….Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open a Finder window and select your device.
- Select “Show this [device] when on Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I sync apps between iPhone and Mac?
Set up syncing between your Mac and iPhone
- Connect iPhone and your computer with a cable.
- In the Finder sidebar on your Mac, select your iPhone.
- At the top of the window, click the type of content you want to sync (for example, Movies or Books).
- Select “Sync [content type] onto [device name].”
Can I have the same apps on my iPhone and macbook?
In the Mac App Store, iPhone and iPad apps that work on Mac computers with Apple silicon are labeled with Designed for iPhone or Designed for iPad. Any iPhone or iPad apps you purchase that work on your Mac with Apple silicon are shown when you view your purchased apps in the App Store.
How do I transfer apps from my iPhone to my computer?
Click the “Sign In to the iTunes Store” button to log into your iTunes store. Choose “File” at the upper-left corner of iTunes screen. Click on “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases From [your iPhone name]”. After the process is completed, the applications from your iPhone should be transferred to iTunes on your computer.
How do I see my iPhone apps in iTunes on my computer?
How to Use Your Computer to Find iPhone Apps
- Go to the iTunes Store on your computer. Launch iTunes.
- Check out the Apps drop-down menu.
- Use the Search field in the App store.
- Check out the detail screen from your computer.
- Download an app.
Can you sync iPhone without iTunes?
If you have a Mac, you can choose to backup iPhone to Mac without iTunes. After you update to macOS Catalina, you will find iTunes has been divided into Music, TV, and Podcasts apps, and none of them can help you sync iPhone. Instead, you can head to Finder to sync, backup, and restore your iPhone, iPad on Mac.
Where are my apps in iTunes Mac?
Go to the iTunes Store on your computer. Launch iTunes. In the source list on the left, click the iTunes Store. Click the Apps link, and the Tunes App Store appears.
Why can’t I see my iPhone apps in iTunes?
If you open a finder window on the Mac and click on your username in the left sidebar go to>Music>iTunes>Media Folder. That folder will show all of the apps that are in your now invisible iTunes library. You have to drag the app from that window onto the phone while iTunes is open.
How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB without iTunes?
Follow the below steps to do the task:
- Download SHAREit to your PC from SHAREit website.
- Download SHAREit to your iPhone from App Store.
- Select the file on your PC you want to transfer.
- Click and drag the file onto the SHAREit window.
- This will send a file receiving message on your iPhone.
Why doesn’t Mac App Store have any apps?
The main reason many apps aren’t available on the Mac App Store is the “sandboxing” requirement. As on Apple’s iOS, apps listed in the Mac App Store must run in a restricted sandbox environment.
Why can’t I see my apps on iTunes anymore?
1. Sign Out and Sign in to Your Apple Account. If you are not running iTunes 12.7 but you still can’t see your Apps in the iTunes library, sometimes signing out of your account and then signing back in can help.
How do I access files on my iPhone from my Mac?
See the iOS and iPadOS apps that can share files with your Mac
- Open a Finder window.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer with a USB cable.
- Select your device in the Finder.
- Click the Files tab to see a list of apps that can share files.
Does syncmate work with iPhone?
Not only SyncMate offers the wide range of sync options (you can sync personal data, media files, folders, reminders, bookmarks and so on), but also allows mounting iPhone as macOS disk, texting directly from your Mac, checking call history on computer and backing up iPhone’s data on Mac.
Is Syncios a good iPhone to Mac App?
Supported OS: compatible with the latest iOS and OSX 10.9+ Conclusion: Syncios is a solid choice for an iPhone to Mac app that lets you backup and sync many types of data between your device and computer. Using it can be hit or miss, which means you need some patience, but overall, it’s a good choice!
How do I sync iTunes with my device using Wi-Fi?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi. After you set up syncing with iTunes using USB, you can set up iTunes to sync to your device with Wi-Fi instead of USB. Here’s how: Connect your iOS device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.