What is another term for anticipated?
Synonyms for anticipated. awaited, expected, hoped (for), watched (for)
What’s another way of saying consideration?
1 reflection, contemplation, rumination, attention. 3 kindness, kindliness, concern. 5 remuneration, fee. 6 weight, significance, moment.
What does it mean to anticipate something?
Definition of anticipate transitive verb. 1 : to give advance thought, discussion, or treatment to. 2 : to meet (an obligation) before a due date. 3 : to foresee and deal with in advance : forestall. 4 : to use or expend in advance of actual possession.
What are synonyms for expected?
In this page you can discover 80 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for expected, like: awaited, anticipated, prophesied, presumed, anticipate, foreseeable, hoped-for, contemplated, required, in-the-works and in-the-bag.
What does full consideration mean?
“Adequate and full consideration in money or money’s worth” is defined as “consideration in money or money’s worth having a reasonable relationship to the true value of the interest in property acquired.
How do you ask for consideration?
- Ask for attention (consideration) or.
- request for attention (consideration)
- I am writing to request your consideration…
- I am writing to ask your consideration…
- I am writing to request your attention…
- I appreciate your consideration.
- I thank you for your consideration.
Does anticipated mean expected?
These words are often used interchangeably, but anticipate means to expect something and take action in expectation. Expect means regard as likely to happen and does not require any action. When smoke came out of the volcano, the authorities anticipated it might erupt and ordered the villagers to evacuate.
How to use the word anticipate?
We had one or two difficulties along the way that we didn’t anticipate.
- Mum tried to anticipate all my needs.
- We don’t anticipate any trouble.
- I don’t anticipate it being a problem.
- We don’t anticipate any snags in/with the negotiations.
- We anticipate great pleasure from our visit to London.
What is it called when you expect something?
anticipate, await, hope (for), watch (for)
What does it mean when you expect something?
1[transitive] to think or believe that something will happen or that someone will do something expect something We are expecting a rise in food prices this month.
What does kind consideration mean?
1 having a friendly or generous nature or attitude. 2 helpful to others or to another. a kind deed. 3 considerate or humane.
What is full and adequate consideration?
How do you ask for consideration in an email?
How do you end a letter of request for consideration?
1. Use a purposeful final sentence
- I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- I appreciate your input on this matter.
- Thank you for your understanding, and I will contact you next week with more details.
- If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- I await your reply with interest.
How do you use the word anticipate?
Is expectation and anticipation the same?
Anticipation: You’re excited for what the future holds, but you don’t try to control it. Expectation: You try to predict the future and restrict your happiness to one outcome. Always be excited about the possibilities.
What is an example of anticipated?
Anticipate means to use up something before you have it. An example of anticipate is when a person writes checks for all his bills before his next paycheck is deposited. Anticipate is defined as to act in advance, usually as an effort to stay ahead of someone else.
What is the difference between anticipate and expect?
So what’s the difference? These words are often used interchangeably, but anticipate means to expect something and take action in expectation. Expect means regard as likely to happen and does not require any action.
What is it called when you expect something to happen and it does?
anticipate. verb. to think that something will probably happen.
What is the saying about expectations?
- “If you expect nothing from somebody you are never disappointed.”
- “Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.”
- “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.”
What is general consideration?
Consideration is kindness and thoughtful regard for others, or an act of thoughtfulness. Treating others as you would have them treat you (the Golden Rule) is one example of consideration.
What is sufficiency consideration?
The sufficiency of consideration means that what is provided by a party in a contract must be ascertainable, useful or meaningful; otherwise it will be regarded as insufficient. Judicial declarations support the notion that consideration does not have to be something of economic benefit.
What does sufficient consideration mean?
sufficient consideration means an acquisition or disposal of property for sufficient consideration if it is for a consideration that is sufficient and that reflects the value of the property, having regard solely to commercial considerations; Sample 1.